Hear ye! Hear ye!
NOOKER PROUDLY PRESENTS
WOLVES OF WRITING
(Nooker Short Story Writing Contest)
As we approach our 1st year anniversary, we invite you to join our writing competition. Open to all aspiring writers who have the passion to express themselves in storytelling. This is an OPEN GENRE competition so this is an opportunity for you to showcase your writing style and just simply write your hearts out.
- Writer must submit a one-shot story with a minimum of 3,000 words and a maximum of 5000 words. (Admins and moderators are not allowed to participate.
- Submission of entries will start on April 1st up to April 15th, 2021.
- Competition will run from April 16th to May 15th.
- There will be 3 winners (Grand winner, 2nd place, & 3rd place) and 1 Readers’ Choice Award winner.
- All entries must follow our community guidelines. (For 18+ category, usage of vulgar words is strictly prohibited.)
- All entries will be screened prior to the competition and writers who has a violation will be given one chance to revise the entry.
- All entries must be submitted in .docx and the file must be attached in our Submission Form.
- All entries must be in Arial font with a font size of 11.
- Nooker will design all Story covers.
- All entries will have an official post on our Official Nooker Facebook Page where the link of the entry is included. Participants will have the opportunity to share their official entry post to invite readers, get likes, and shares.
HOW TO DETERMINE THE WINNERS:
- Top 3 winners will be tabulated based on the number of Votes (50%) and the number of Reads (50%).
- Readers’ Choice Award will be tabulated based on the number of Votes (50%), Shares from the Official FB Post (30%), and Likes from the Official FB Post (20%)
- Grand Winner – P1,500
- 2nd Place Winner – P700
- 3rd Place Winner – P300
- Readers’ Choice Award – P1,500
- All participants will receive a Certificate of Recognition
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS:
May 16th 2021 on our One Night Stand PodcastRecommended1 recommendationPublished in